Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Queen Mother's Day treat

When the Queen Mother passed away there was an on-line bulletin board set up.  These are some of my favorite comments.  Happy Mother's Day.


"She was a marvelous woman, and a wonderful lover".

L.J.Worthington,Penrith.

-------------------------

"Once again the Queen is not upset enough for my liking, the woman should have a bit more compassion, how would she feel if it was her mother?"

W.Waugh, Richmond.

--------------------------

"I have been unable to masturbate for five days, and will not do so again until her majesty is buried"

E. Gorman, Derbyshire.

---------------------------

"When Diana died I swore I would never smile again, but eventually I did. Now the Queen Mum has gone I cannot imagine that I will ever smile for the rest of my life, but I will probably break that one too".

A.Christie,Hendon.

---------------------------

"She was one of the old school, all the remaining royals are shit"

J.Clement. Grantham.

----------------------------

"I thought she would never die, she has let us all down very badly"

D.Holmes, Somerset.

-----------------------------

"She was a trooper and she never gave up. I remember one time she was visiting a school and I asked her if she would like to make a visit to the cloakroom before she left. 'No' she replied, 'I didn't give in to the Nazis and I won't give in to the bladder'. That's how she was, a fighter, who refused to be beaten by anything. She pissed herself later though, it was sickening".

B. Forrester, North Yorkshire.

--------------------------------

"I am absolutely devastated, at least we could have got the day off".

S.Wilson, Bristol.

---------------------------------

"How refreshing to be able to mourn the death of a member of the Royal family without being accused of being homosexual".

J. Fletcher, High Wycombe.

----------------------------------

"Her death should act as a warning to others who think it is cool to experiment with drugs". E. Franks, Cheshire.

----------------------------------

"On behalf on all blacks, I send the sincerest condolences".

T.Watson, Ilford.

-----------------------------------

"I am sure the Queen Mum will not let this setback put an end to her public duties".

N. Wallace, Swansea.

-----------------------------------

"I hold Princess Margaret in no small way responsible for this terrible event"

E. Thompson, West Lothian.

-----------------------------------

"We must do all we can, send blankets, food parcels, jumpers, anything to help these brave souls who are queuing up to walk past her coffin."

R. Thompson, Bath.

-----------------------------------

"Whichever way you look at it, it just is not as exciting as Diana".

G.Williams, West Midlands.

------------------------------------

"She was one of us, and by that I don't mean she perpetrated insurance fraud or lied about expense claims. She was like us in a good way. God bless you ma'am".

L. Weller, Harlow.

-------------------------------------

"If only I could get my hands on that fish bone right now, you heartless bastard!"

J. Hedges, Cowdenbeath.

--------------------------------------

"She had such a difficult life, always battling against adversity and misfortune. Let us hope that if there is a next time round she is given a life of privilege and comfort"

T.D.Wainwright, Hastings.

---------------------------------------

"Perhaps if we automated her old golf buggy it could still drive around The Mall on its own and bring pleasure to the tourists".

Y. Howell, Slough.

No comments:

Post a Comment